- Major plastics processing company in Central Europe
- Founded in 1935 by Baťa company
- Export-oriented company – 2/3 of its production exported to more than 50 countries
- Support more than 1 300 workers
- Two production plants in the Czech Republic – Napajedla and Chropyne
- Investments performed in the past 10 years:
- more than EUR 58 mil. in new production facilities, ugrade of existing technologies and energy-efficiency measures
- more than EUR 3.9 mil. in direct environmental protection
- Member of the Agr ofert concern, a multinational group counting more than 250 companies
- Modern technologies, professional approach, knowledgeable counseling
- Established trademarks – high industrial protection – over 100 trademarks, registered designs and utility models
- Own R&D and inno vations
- High level of by-product recycling and using waste-free technologies
- For more information please go to our website: www.fatra.cz.
- PVC floor coverings, marks LINO Fatra, THERMOFIX, FatraClick and IMPERIO.
- Waterproofing membranes FATRAFOL, insulations for foors, ground and garden ponds.
- Technical vinyl foils, semifinished products for school haberdashery, packaging, inflatable toys etc..
- Plastic extruded profiles , profiles for buildigns, profiles for furniture, automotive, etc.
- PVC granulate, semifinished product for extrusion, injection moulding, pressing and rolling.
- BO PET, biaxial-oriented polyester films, TENOLAN and FOLAM marks.
- BTF&L, breathable films and laminates under marks SONTEK F and SONTEK L, MEDICAL
- Foils and sheets from PE, PET and EVAC, foils, sheets for insulations, anti-slip materials.
- Injection moulding, injected products, floor tiles, plastic crates..
- Thermoformed packages, cups, bowls and lids.
- Re-granulation – plastic waste processing from PP, PE, PP/PE, EVAC materials, and plastic waste buyout.
- Testing engineering and technical consulting for our business partners.
For more information, please visit our website www.fatra.cz