The packaging method for the granulates is defined by agreement between the customer and merchandiser. We offer several packaging options according to your requirements for safe and inexpensive transport and with respect to further processing.
|Oktabin small||A cardboard package on a wooden palette for 450 – 600 kg of granulate.
Dimensions including palette (l x w x h): 1200 x 800 x 1150 mm.
|Oktabin large||A cardboard package on a wooden palette for 800 – 1100 kg of granulate
Dimensions including palette (d x š x v): 1200 x 1200 x 1400 mm.
|Big Bag||A large-volume bag on a wooden palette for 1000 kg of granulate.
Dimensions including palette (d x š x v): 1200 x 1000 x 1400 mm.
|Bags||A packages of 30 kg, designed mainly for test samples.
Dimensions including palette (l x w): 1200 x 1000 mm, height according to the number of bags.
The granulate stored must be protected against the negative impacts of heat radiation, direct sunlight, mechanical damage, organic solvents, etc.
The storage temperature is from +5°C to +30°C , according to CSN 64 0090.
Supplies will be executed within the term agreed on. In the event the purchaser requires transportation of the goods to specific destination, the purchaser is obliged to state the following:
- Exact address of the destination, contact person and phone number
- Goods shipment methods
- Delivery of the goods is governed by INCOTERMS delivery terms
- The purchase price is set by the purchase contract, price offer, or other arrangement between the seller and purchaser. The purchase order is followed by the seller’s confirmation.
- For delivery outside the Czech Republic, prices including packaging are stated in EUR.
- Prices are effective for the term of the purchase contract, or for the period of a time-limited price offer between the seller and purchaser.
- The purchaser undertakes to pay the purchase price for the goods accepted. The purchaser acquires the ownership right to the goods after the complete settlement of the purchase price including VAT, freight charges and packaging
If you are interested in the product
mentioned, you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra.
Ing. Jaroslav Tyl
Tel.: +420 577 503 380
Mobil: +420 724 405 644